Welcome to EstockOptionTrading
The Simple Way to Trade Stock Options and Secure Your Financial Future
Consistently. Quickly. Confidently.
We teach you how.
We invite you to an 'Introduction to Options Trading' webinar.
Live sessions determine if our simple trading method may be of interest.
Our Approach Makes Us Different:
Our simple 'one stock, one strategy, one hour a day' methodology makes trading enjoyable and profitable. No complex spreads and misleading or redundant indicators. Our methodology takes a simpler - and more profitable - approach to making money on the stock market. We fast track you to success, teaching only what you need to know to start trading quickly, consistently and confidently.
Our Strategy is Superior*:
Our methodology uses a simple concept: buy low and sell high.We do not look to get the lowest entry prices and sell at the highest. Instead, our system works on taking advantage of small prices movements throughout the day and consistently building your account 5-10% at a time.
Let us create a custom designed trading training program just for you.
Who we are: seasoned, professional stock options traders / trainers
What we do: provide an online stock options trading program for day trading
How we can help: provide personal training, mentoring as well as trading software
Proprietary Software: triggers trades of interest for a target of 8% profit
KISS Indicator® - tracks 15 stocks, including SPY, DIA, IWM and QQQ for trades
Launch Pad®- triggers for a 'one trade a day' on SPY for a minimum 8% profit
Launch Pad Plus®- may trigger SPY up to several times a day
Batters Box®- triggers stocks for a longer term swing trade opportunities
Choose a customize program that works for you.
- fast track stock training course with personal coaching or group conferencing
- 'Inner Circle' for Hugh's picks and a follow up report along with weekly webinars
- 'Live Trading' with three professional traders you can shadow, learn and earn
- concise, informative e-books written by Hugh for easy reference to guide you
- exclusive proprietary software to assist in trading stocks with imminent moves
- all interaction through GoToWebinar® in the comfort of your home / office
- sessions scheduled from 1 pm to midnight, ET, to accommodate a global audience
- meetings are recorded for future reference and training purposes
Get started now!
1. Subscribe to the Inner Circle
2. Get training / e-books
3. Subscribe to the Basic Package for the Launch Pad and Live Trading
Enjoy the benefits!
1. work when you want, as much or as little as you want.
2. work wherever you want, provided there is an internet/cell connection
3. Start with a little investment but make unlimited earnings
4. Relish a life free of bosses, staff, customers, suppliers, bankers, etc.
5. Enjoy an enviable and respected lifestyle!
Contact Hugh for a brief, personal 'one on one' chat to discuss how we can help you.
A question many people ask: how are you different from the others? Find out here
*Top Rated Stock Advisory Web Site
As of September, 2014, estockoptiontrading.com shows rated #1 again in
Annual Rank Results,
Performance Rank Results for 1, 3, 6 and 9 months, 1, 2 and 3 years
* according to Pro-Trading-Profits.com, tracking over 350 strategies and services
Click the date below to reserve your seat!
Next 'Intro to Trading' webinars
Our 5th Annual Day Trader Cruise
February 28, 2015
Click the pic for Cruise details
"just finished listening to Mujahid guest spot on your presentation... very educational... finding your course is finally like the light at the end of the tunnel, and I can rest a little now."
James M., AZ November, 2014
"Great hour last night. Very informative. I learn all the time from every presentation and webinar. You are a great teacher and leader. Thx. "
~ JP M., ME October, 2014
"I do not have to get involved with iron condors, spreads, butterfly's or whatever. Your program is great!!!! Thank you so much for a great program, and being a great individual... I recommend your trading to anyone who wants to trade options."
~ Bill W. , FL October, 2014